Academic Scholarship - 99year of 7th
|從專利地圖分析探討綠茶發展趨勢及產業運用||Taipei Medical University-Nutrition and Health Sciences||王毓祺||李信昌|
|整合微陣列基因資料分析大腸直腸癌印記||National Defense Medical Center-Public Health||張語恬||朱基銘|
|肝癌早期偵測之新穎性DNA甲基化生物標記的開發計畫||Taipei Medical University-
Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology
Purpose of Award
LearningTech Corp. wishes to encourage academic research in intellectual property related topics in Taiwan and promote industry application. Thus, it established the Intellectual Property Graduate Academic Scholarship. It is hoped this sponsorship can create awareness and enhance the level of intellectual property in Taiwan.
Any dissertation relating to intellectual property and intellectual capital.
Doctorial and Master’s graduate students attending public and private universities in Taiwan. Applicants should not be receiving any another sponsorship for the same thesis.
1. Application Form（Attachment）
2. Declaration (Attachment)（Attachment）
3. Photocopy of Valid Student ID Card (Both Front and Back)
4. Four copies of the proposal signed by the student’s thesis advisor and approved by
the academic department. One electronic copy in CD-ROM format.
|Within 50p and consist of the items :
1. Thesis topic.
2. Research motivation and
3. Research method.
4. Research framework.
5. Research area and
6. Current project progress.
8. Name of thesis advisor
Applications need to be postmarked before the end of December, 2010. The evaluation will take place between January, 2011 and April, 2011. Winners will be announced before mid-May, 2011.
Number of Awards / Monetary Value
1. 50,000 TWD will be awarded to all those who received a score of 90% or higher during the evaluation.
2. 3 awards for excellence, valued at 5000 TWD each, will be given to applicants who received a score lower than 90%.
Receiving the Award
Once the winners list has been confirmed, recipients will be notified and receive 35% of the award. The remaining of the award will be issued once five hardback copies of their final thesis and an additional electronic copy on CDROM, along with a photocopy of the recipient’s degree certificate and national identification card are received. Once these are verified, the remaining 65% of the award will be released.
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2010（by postmark）
1. Award recipients can receive products and services from LearningTech free of charge to complete their thesis.
2. Master’s recipients must complete their master’s thesis within two years of the award announcement.
Doctorial recipients must complete their doctoral thesis within three years of the award announcement.
Two hardback copies of the thesis should be provided to LearningTech.
3. Award recipients who may have legitimate reason may apply to LearningTech two months before the deadline in writing to extend
the deadline by 6 to 12 months. Only one extension request may be requested. Failure to complete the thesis before the deadline
will result in the award being forfeited.
4. Award recipients need to complete their thesis according to points 2 & 3, and submit hardback copies of their thesis to
LearningTech Corp.by August 31st or Feburary 15th of each year. Failure to do so would result in the award being forfeited.
5. The award will be forfeited if the thesis title or research topic has been modified. LearningTech will not release any of
the award under these conditions.
6. The text “This thesis was sponsored by LearningTech Corp” should appear on the front cover or the first page of the thesis.
7. Award recipients should present their thesis at LearningTech’s annual Research Achievement Seminar.